Our Puppy Training program is designed to start your new puppy off on the right paw! Ideally, training for your puppy should begin the moment you bring him or her home. Our programs establish effective communication, boundaries and structure. Cerberus K9 accomplishes this by providing a positive influence and shaping the behavior of your growing puppy using a reward based system. Your puppy will be immersed 24/7 in our training program, which is designed specifically to give your puppy a positive head start in life and build confidence!
This program is for puppies under the age of 6 months. If your dog is over 6 months of age, see our standard programs (In-Home, Day Training, Board & Train). Our puppy program creates a solid foundation of structure, basic commands and overall obedience to help your puppy succeed in becoming an outstanding canine citizen.
Behaviors and commands your puppy will learn:
• Potty Training
• Socialization to noises, objects, people, etc.
• Desensitization to being handled and touched
• Leash manners
• Name recognition
• Heel, Sit, Down, and Beginning recall
• Meal time etiquette
• Car ride etiquette, and
• Working on focus and impulse control.
The following behaviors will be addressed if they arise:
• Demand barking
• Jumping Up, and
• Chewing inappropriate items.
Included in these programs:
• Pick up and drop off
• In-home training in our trainer’s home and 24/7 immersion in our training program
• One-on-one personalized attention from our Cerberus K9 trainers
• Two updates per week including multiple pictures and videos
• Three follow up lessons after the Board & Train, and
• Phone and email support during and after the program.
Prerequisite: Crate Training
2 Week Board & Train + Go Home Lesson + 3 In-Home Sessions . All sessions must be completed prior to 6 months of age.